NAB 2022: Grass Valley Taps Into the Future of Media in Las Vegas
At the first in-person NAB Show in three years, Grass Valley (Booth C2107) will show the industry how its customers are transitioning to the future of media and entertainment through IP, software and cloud-based technologies.
“At this year’s NAB we will present our vision for how we see the future of media production – which I truly believe will allow us to take the leadership role in transforming the media industry,” says Andrew Cross, CEO, Grass Valley. “I look forward to meeting our customers and partners face-to-face, and demonstrate how the GV vision of the future empowers all producers to build live production environments – combining on-premise and software to suit their business and technical needs – and most importantly produce amazing shows. At our press conference, we will lay out our vision and provide details and some exciting new directions.”
The new Grass Valley booth is designed to take visitors on a journey through the GV vision of what the future production environment looks like, following video content from contribution via Grass Valley cameras through to asset management, editing, and playout via GV AMPP (Agile Media Processing Platform). The booth will feature pods hosting key Grass Valley partners Appear, EditShare, Flowics, Haivision, and Telos Alliance to highlight third-party tools that integrate with AMPP to allow customers to create complete video workflows.
Visitors to the Grass Valley booth will also get a closer look at the most comprehensive high performance live production technology available on the market, including:
- High-performing production cameras, including the LDX 150 and LDX 90 camera series
- AMPP, the infrastructure of the future, allowing any media company to connect the solutions they have today into cloud-based remote productions, providing technology for delivery, multi-viewers, remote contribution and much more
- GV AMPP applications, fulfilling all key parts of a production, all connected to the solutions you have today, running locally or in the cloud:
- AMPP Live Production Tools, including live production, full K-Frame on Cloud, replay, color grading
- AMPP Asset Management. Including Ingest, full workflow engine, AI integration
- AMPP Playout. Including content delivery to live linear and OTT
- Full IP infrastructure and processing products such as GV K-Frame and GV Orbit